Justin Want to soon become a father!

Most celebrities who were at the height of fame is often put aside personal matters, including building a family. But not with Justin Bieber, who actually claimed to be a father soon.

Baby 'singer who recently dating actress and singer Selena Gomez admitted that he wanted to settle down. One way is to get married and have a family at the age of 25 or 26 years.

When asked what he was in the past few years, Justin replied, "Well, when I was 25 or 26 years, I want to see myself married and is trying to build a family. I want to be a father at a young age."

Well, would not Justin bieber want to build a career that is now shining brightly? "I wish I could do what I want to do, success, starring in movies or whatever. But if the time is right, I really want to get married at the age of 25 years," said Bieber.

Apparently Justin's desire is quite serious, because the young singer is already planning an appropriate location for a family. "I think it would be nice to have a condo here, but it seems in the end I will go back to Canada and build a family there. I am a Canadian, and I want my children to be Canadians as well," added Justin.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel