Justin Bieber gift for Selena Gomez

Happy to be Justin girlfriend. That is what is felt Selena Gomez. Suddenly, Selena had a gift from her lover. What is it? The gift is a perfume.

And it is considered to Selena as a very romantic thing. Although, given the gift does not fit in the time of Selena's birthday.

"No problem. For me it's already proved that she cares about me. I was deeply moved when he gave the perfume," he said as quoted by Female First Thursday (04/08/2011).

According to Selena, Justin bieber was given a gift for her because she will launch a single titled "Love You Like a Love Song '. Not only that, Selena will also play in the new movie.

"This is a very beautiful gift for me. He was very considerate to me," she says.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel