Justin Bieber Find a girlfriend Age Under 40 Years

May 2010 | The singer who was rising, Justin Bieber, said she is dating an older woman. But, the woman's age is not more than 40 years.

Bieber, 16 years, told reporters that he was looking for a girlfriend. "Women whose age under 40 years old, not too old for me. I am looking for a cute 
girlfriend, got good eyes and sweet smile," said Bieber.
Justin Bieber also admitted a crush on the actress and model Kim Kardashian United States. "I think he (Kardashian) sweet. And he's not too old for me," said Bieber. Kardashian itself was 29 years old.

Responding to the statement Bieber, Kadarshian said, "I think Justin's awesome. But he was too young for me. I agree if he was dating my sister."

Thanks to his fame, Bieber appeared twice in the celebration of religious days in the office and residence of the President of the United States Barack Obama.

Justin Bieber name on the rise after he uploaded the songs of his own RnB to the YouTube site. Seven months later, a scout from the United States, Scooter Braun, lured action Bieber. After that, Bieber's career continues to take off.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel