Justin Bieber duet with Boyz II Men for Christmas album

Be working with the figure of an idol of course very proud. And Justin Bieber should be proud because at last he could duet with her idol, Boyz II Men!

U Smile 'singer was admitted very happy because Boyz II Men are willing to work with him. The plan, Bieber and his idol vocal group will be singing along to a Christmas album.

For Justin, could meet with the singer hits 'I'll Make Love to You' in itself is remarkable. Moreover, singing together.

"Today I woke up and realized that the group that made me wants to sing @ BoyzIIMen now will sing in a Christmas album with me," wrote Bieber on his music account.

It seems quite reasonable if Justin like “fly to the seventh heaven” as a duet with Boyz II Men, Because Bieber is idolized for this group.

"I often listen to their music. This is how I learned to sing. Now I'm in the studio together they worked on songs together. Again I say, never say never, never stop dreaming, never give up," said Justin.

The collaboration with Boyz II Men even this is not the first time to Bieber. Some personnel Boyz II Men was joined on stage Bieber My World are a main tour last year at Madison Square Garden, New York. This Christmas album will be released in November.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel