Selena Gomez Will Serious Acting

Selena Gomez Will Serious ActingSelena Gomez seems to want to re-run his days as an actress. After the release of his latest album

"I'm a woman so changed my mind every time". One day I wanted to act and just acting, then at other times I just want to make music. Everything is changing," Selena said when met at a press conference his latest film 'Gateaway'.

As reported by Us Magazine on Tuesday (27.08.13), this time Selena seems to have made up his mind to stop the activity in the music world for a while.

"Dance Stars will be my record of the last album for some time to come. I will hold the album tour and returned to acting, hopefully for a long time," said Selena Gomez.

Selena began her acting career as the star of Disney's 'Wizards of Waverly Place' in 2007 until 2012 before finally tested the big screen as 'Ramona and Beezus' in 2010 and 'Monte Carlo' in the year 2011. Acting more matures, in 2012 the singer of the song 'Love You like a Love Song' also shows mature side in 'Spring Breakers'.

"I wanted to do something different from 'Spring Breakers.' Action movie I want to play like Gateway. I also dye my hair black to allow myself to be someone else," he concluded.

'Stars Dance', Selena plans to vacuum from the world of music and will focus acting.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel